Relief with Less Risk
Millions of people suffer from allergies, chronic sinusitis, and other painful sinus issues. With advances in modern technology, breaking the endless cycle of infection, discomfort, and difficulty breathing is safer and less invasive than ever.
Before modern medical advances, sinus surgery involved long recoveries, greater risk, and extensive postoperative care. The Center for ENT is a state-of-the-art facility where experienced doctors use the most advanced technologies and techniques to perform life-changing outpatient procedures, utilizing sinus endoscopy, such as balloon sinuplasty, as an alternative to more invasive nasal surgeries.
Revolutionizing Care Through Technology
- Nasal endoscopy is a procedure that involves the use of an endoscope to visualize the inner part of the nose and diagnose conditions such as a deviated nasal septum, nasal polyps, chronic sinusitis, and more.
- In-office CT imaging is the most advanced form of imaging technology used to diagnose and plan for sinus procedures with unprecedented accuracy.
- In-office surgical image navigation allows surgeons to use trackable instruments and imaging to perform complex procedures with greater accuracy.
- Radio-frequency ablation technology uses radio frequency to generate an electrical current to shrink swollen turbinates in the nose and relieve nasal congestion.
- In-office IV sedation is a light form of sedation that is administered through an IV to keep patients comfortable during surgery.
- Sinus balloon technology uses a tiny balloon catheter to gently and permanently dilate clogged sinus openings to restore healthy sinus drainage and ventilation.
Get Relief Without the Risks
Imagine starting your day with a serious sinus condition that you’ve been living with for months, going in for a quick sinus endoscopy procedure, and ending the day with only mild discomfort and a new hope for a symptom-free future. This is the reality for so many of our patients. It can be yours, too.
What to Expect
Our advanced medical equipment allows us to provide an unparalleled level of care that is faster, safer, and more effective.
Expertise in ENT
We are leaders in sinus and ENT with more than 50 years of service guiding us forward.
From scheduling and intake to treatment and payment, we make care as convenient as possible.
Our advanced care allows you to experience relief through less invasive procedures, minimizing your risk and speeding up your recovery.
Ready to breathe easy?
Our friendly staff members are standing by and eager to help you begin your journey to relief. Call or click the button below to schedule an appointment around your work, school, or activities. A member of our support staff will contact you as soon as possible.